CTC is seeking an experienced, highly motivated quantitative researcher to help build a world class systematic credit trading business. We are looking for individuals desiring a collaborative environment, working together to solve hard problems and improving the efficiency of financial markets. Candidates will be responsible for helping to design, research and implement models to price global credit assets. Additionally, individuals will be asked to research credit market microstructure to help design and research advanced execution algorithms.
We are a leader in global derivatives trading and are now in progress of leveraging this trading acumen to become a world class credit trading firm. Come join us in our early phases of this journey and be an active part of the evolving credit market!
- Work with our head or research and trading to build pricing algorithms for bond and ETFs
- Develop and research bond signals
- Assist in designing and developing bond and ETF execution algorithms
- Help evaluate and analyze trading performance and existing signals
- Collaborate closely with other researchers, software developers, and fundamental credit team to constantly evolve our trading system and process
- Help evolve our portfolio optimization process
- Research experience ideally working with credit assets or having extensive experience and success working with other financial products like equities and derivatives
- Proficiency with one or more of the following languages: C++, Python, Matlab, and R
- Experience using statistical packages and advanced ability with very large datasets
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Works well with a team AND possesses the ability to work independently
- Deep passion for financial markets
Who We Are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team-based, derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, focused approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take proactive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown significantly since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.