Are you passionate about building diverse and inclusive teams for an innovative company dedicated to continuous improvement? Do you love creating and executing impactful, relevant communication strategies that capture a firm's spirit and integrity? Are you ready to help secure CTC's success for years to come? If so, we invite you to become a part of our dynamic and unique firm.
As our Director of Recruiting and Communication, you will lead a small team to deliver practical, holistic, and lasting solutions. You will succeed in this role through smarts, experience, and teamwork - building genuine relationships with business leaders via real work.
- Leads CTC’s recruiting team. Actively develops and supports each team member’s career growth. Provides relevant opportunities to develop each person's skills that are aligned to their greatest strengths and interest.
- Generates candidate pools that are diverse, robust, and efficient that fuel CTC’s continued success. Develops and institutionalizes practical metrics and reporting to drive continuous improvement in our hiring practices.
- Partners with CTC business disciplines to drive diversity and inclusion strategies, measurement, and progress. This includes planning and running group meetings, providing status updates; identifying key take-aways along with timely follow-ups, tracking, and calibrating metrics.
- Drives CTC’s strategy to transform and continually improve the quality of the firm’s communications, consistent with our core values. This includes cultivating CTC’s presence externally via CTC's website to reinforce our push for fair, open, and transparent markets.
- Highly skilled people manager and excellent written and verbal skills.
- You bring a curious and focused approach to assessing and interpreting data. You have a proven ability to sift through a large volume of data to identify root cause problems, pull out key themes, test and measure results, and make effective decisions.
- You have a strong emotional intelligence, demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills, and are skilled and dedicated in building collaborative relationships.
- You demonstrate excellent project management / business-lead skills: ability to plan, organize, and facilitate the execution of large scale projects across multiple teams.
- 15+ years of experience of recruiting and/or HR Strategic Partner background.
- Undergraduate degree in business, human resources management, psychology or related field; a Master’s Degree is preferred.
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.